- Home |
Infrastructure Project Joint Stock Company is a member of ISPGroup, founded in 2007 in Moscow, and is regarded to be one of the most successful vendors of the municipal engineering in Russia.
ISPGroup is the leading Russian trade company which provides trade and distribution services for a wide range of products within the territory of the Russian Federation and CIS Countries. ISPGroup has strong business relations with more than 35 worldwide leading manufacturers. ISPGroup is the best multi-brand distributor in Russia.
ISPGroup has got two regional offices in South and Ural Federal Districts of the Russian Federation. The Company has extensive trade experience, financial security and exceptional knowledge of domestic market.
At present ISPGroup:
- are manufacturing, supplying and service maintenance of Municipal, Special, Contraction and Road construction engineering, Ground support equipment;
- are end-to-end solutions of the customer problems: selection and supplying of modern and dependable machineries and equipment, maintenance operation and early delivery of spare parts;
- are a preselling preparation and warranty repair;
- are modern technologies, innovative marketing, international cooperation with the largest foreign manufacturers;
ISPGroup is a member of next organizations and unions:
Russian Union of Industrialists and Entrepreneurs
Russian Engineering Union
Russian Union of Contraction and Road construction engineering manufacturers
Airport Association of CIS Civil Aviation
Moscow Chamber of Commerce and Industry
Association of Russian Automakers
- 2007 – established in Moscow. Start of sales activity with Municipal and Road Construction Equipment;
- 2008 – the first self made sweeper was produced in cooperation with Scarab Sweepers ltd;
- 2009 – launching a new business unit – Airport Equipment;
- 2009 – the 1st branch office was opened in Rostov-on-Don;
- 2010 – became a member of Russian Union of Construction and Road Construction Machines Manufacturers;
- 2010 – launching a new business unit – Special Road Construction Maintanance Equipment;
- 2011 – the 2nd branch office was opened in Tyumen;
- 2012 – became a member of Airport Association of CIS Civil Aviation;
- 2012 – launching a new business unit – Waste Management;
- 2013 – partnership with 3 top foreign companies
Our continuous mission is to establish ISP Group as the best professional multi-brand equipment supplier and partner of choice.
Our business strategy is based on sustained innovation and growth, and our main source of innovation is our employees. We value our staff. We provide a safe and stimulating workplace while offering our employees opportunities to learn and improve their personal and professional skills. We believe that a diverse workforce that reflects our global and domestics partners will contribute to our success.